Aruba apartments are a much cheaper type of accommodation than hotels. Apartments usually cost US$40 to $110 per room per night and provide a decent level of service. The only common flipside is that you have to cook for yourself and a have a 5-10 min walk to the beach.
On this page you'll find selected choice of the best Aruba apartments.
- Sunset Blvd. Studios (US$70-120) is located on the Western (leeward) side of Aruba, 35 meters (100 ft.) from the Caribbean Sea south of Malmok and Arashi.
Nearby are Aruba public beaches with some of the island's best snorkeling and world class windsurfing centers. The apartments are 2 km (1.25 miles) from the Hi-Rise hotels (Marriott, Raddisson, Hyatt) on public Palm Beach.
- Paradera Park Apartments (US$70-130) is an intimate, high quality resort with Deluxe Studio apartments and 1-bedroom Suites, centrally and conveniently located only a few carminutes from Oranjestad. Major beaches and various shops are within walking distance from the complex.
Paradera Park Apartments
Paradera # 203
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
- A1 Apartments (US$45-60) are located in the heart of Oranjestad the capital city of Aruba, just 10 walking minutes from the downtown area (main street, harbor, bus terminal, night clubs, restaurants, post office) 5 walking minutes from the nearest supermarkets and 15 walking minutes from the nearest beach.
Oranjestad, Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
- Vistalmar Apartments (US$70-120) Located in a residential area on Aruba's southern shore, the Vistalmar offers fully-equipped sea-view apartments and a spacious seaside sundeck. You can snorkel, swim, sun bathe, or fish just 50 yards from your apartment.
- The Boardwalk Vacation Retreat (US$100-200) is a charming island-style small hotel located right across from the Marriott resort, the distance to the beach and swimming area is only 150 yards (a 3 minute walk). You can walk along the beach to the adjacent high rise hotels, casinos and watersports facilities.
- Bananas Apartments (US$65-90) are located in Malmok, the north west part of Aruba, close to the lighthouse and 18-holes golf course. Bananas Apartments are just 5 to 10 minutes by car from all the major resorts, and 7.5 km from Oranjestad.
- Bringamosa Apartments (US$55-80) The property consists of two high quality two-bedroom apartments in a private country setting.
- Aruba Beach Villas (US$68-160) includes 31 Private Villas overlooking the white sandy ocean beach just half a mile north of the Marriott Hotel and enjoys a Spectacular Ocean Sunset view.
With Palm trees surrounded, the Villas have lush tropical gardens of flowering plants and shrubs and grassy courtyards.
- Harmony Apartments (US$65-85) is a new (2001) complex situated in the quiet residential area of Ponton, an exclusive part of Oranjestad. Apartments located only a few minutes by car, bus or taxi from downtown and Eagle beach.
Aruba Harmony is perfect for the selective vacationer who is looking for solace in peaceful, private surroundings and incredible value. Our Dutch management guarantees the highest level of service during your stay.
- Villa Sunflower (US$50-70) is situated 450 yards from the nicest beaches in the world, in one of Aruba's most prestigious neighborhoods. Close to the high-rise hotels and all the Aruba attractions. Enjoy the Dutch hospitality of its owner Mrs. Rienke Bosch.
Villa Sunflower is not a hotel or an apartment. You will be staying on the premises of a beautiful Aruban landhouse.
- Le Chateau Aruba Villa (US$60-130) This recently completed Mediterranean style Villa uniquely situated in downtown Oranjestad places you in the center of all exiting attractions of the Island.
This beautiful Villa consists of a spacious Penthouse, a Grand Suite, three charming large Executive Suites and one Junior Suite all elegantly designed and furnished to the best of art and comfort...